Helping Firefighters Be a Hero at Home
Every firefighter (or other emergency responder) deserves to have a healthy fulfilling life.
We believe that there are two primary sources of fulfillment and security in life, our work/mission and our relationships. All too often, in today’s firefighter family, the unfortunate reality is that the home environment is often not providing that sense of fulfillment for either the firefighter or the partner.
I don’t know what your department is like but I witnessed way too many lives (co-workers, their spouses and their kids) getting rocked at their core, not only emotionally but financially as well, as a result of troubled relationships between the parents, kids, stepkids, etc.
In the end, the quality of our lives comes back to the quality of our relationships, at work and at home.
We are dedicated to helping grow what is working and putting an end to the unnecessary suffering found in so many of our firefighter brother’s and sister’s lives and homes by sharing the proven strategies we have learned — and applied in our own lives — to:
- Get your and your partner realigned and reconnected (think PASSION!)
- Understand and be a more effective leader at work and at home
- Give your partner what they truly need (not what you think they want)
- Enjoy complete and total trust in your relationship
- Understand what is really driving the behavior patterns in your relationships at work and at home
- Understand what has been getting in the way and how to eliminate it
- Ensure you are moving freely towards your goals, dreams and desires.
We have trained under and learned from the very best in the world: Tony Robbins, Steve Linder, Cloe Madanes, Mark Peysha, John Gray, Deborah Battersby, Bob Proctor and many others.
Utilizing all we have learned, we are able to help you identify and overhaul the limiting beliefs and behaviors that have been holding you back in order to send you forward, focused, congruent and empowered to create the life and love of YOUR dreams.
We thank you for stopping by and we look forward to serving you, your family and your organization in the near future.
Now please click on the “LIKE” button below, so we can keep you, the newest member of Overhaul Strategies community informed.
Greg and Amie Durocher